Cesa 1882 Windsor English Silver 87-Pieces Cutlery Set
Cesa 1882 Windsor English silver 87-Pieces Cutlery Set.
First of all, the 36 pce table cutlery set includes:
- 12 table knives, weighing 101 grams and 25 centimeters long;
- 12 table forks, weighing 71.50 grams and 21 centimeters long;
- 12 table spoons, weighing 80 grams and 20.5 centimeters long.In addition, the 36 pce fruit cutlery set counts:
- 12 fruit spoons, weighing 48 grams and 17.5 centimeters long;
- 12 fruit forks, weighing 54 grams and 21 centimeters long;
- 12 fruit knives, weighing 78 grams and 21 centimeters long.
The 12 pce teaspoons cutlery set includes heavy medium teaspoons, each weighing 27 grams and 12.5 centimeters long.
The 3 pce serving cutlery set includes:
- 1 ladle, weighing 249 grams and 30.5 centimeters long;
- 1 legumes tablespoon, weighing 123 grams and 24 centimeters long;
- 1 legumes fork, weighing 117 grams and 24 centimeters long.
Furthermore, the set includes the cutlery bags for 87 pieces.
Moreover, the total weight of the set is 6,005 kilograms. Not only that, the weight of the table and fruit knives is inclusive of the steel blades.
The mistery of semplicity, as expressed by classical and sinuous lines in Windsor cutlery collection, is easily revealed: the are ever-new and inviting.
They sparkle with the elegance and charm of lights, of shapes and of proportions recalling 18th century art in England, where a tipically contemporary taste for minimalism meets with functionality in a perfect balance.
The harmonious profiles distinguishing these pieces are further enhanced by Cesa 1882’s meticulous artisan manufacturing.
The product will be shipped with its warranty.
Gioielleria Pavan guarantees the authenticity of all products on sale. In addition, it guarantees also the highest quality of all materials used in manifacturing.