Cesa 1882 Novecento Silver 77-Pieces Cutlery Set
Cesa 1882 Novecento silver 77-pieces cutlery set, which includes:
36 pce table cutlery set:
- 12 table knives, weighing 98 grams and 25 centimetres long.
- 12 table forks, weighing 72 grams and 20 centimetres long
- 12 table spoons, weighing 84 grams and 20 centimetres long.
36 pce fruit cutlery set:
- 12 fruit forks, weighing 48 grams and 17 centimetres long;
- 12 fruit knives, weighing 63 grams and 21 centimetres long.
12 pce teaspoons cutlery set includes heavy medium teaspoons, each weighing 26 grams and 13 centimetres long.
legumes serving cutlery:
- 1 legumes tablespoon, weighing 146 grams and 24 centimetres long.
- 1 legumes fork, weighing 137 grams and 24 centimetres long.
- 1 salad tablespoon, weighing 63 grams and 24 centimetres long.
- 1 salad fork, weighing 75 grams and 24 centimetres long.
1 ladle, weighing 268 grams and 30 centimetres long.
Furthermore, the set includes the cutlery bags for 77pieces.
Moreover, the weight of the table and fruit knives is inclusive of the steel blades.
Recalling the main elements of the artistic movement of earlest twentieth century, Novecento flatware collection shows once more that CESA 1882 is free from conditioning and always fashionable, offering strong personality collections under the banner of high quality and preciousness. Distinctive features of this collection inspired by art decò are stylized vertical and curve lines and an extremely funciontal and essential balance.
The most advanced technology, where all working cycles are evidence of care and love for details, mixes harmoniously with matchless tradition, proposing creations which from generation to generation remanin works of art on the table.
The product is brand new and will be shipped with its packaging and its 2-years warranty.
Gioielleria Pavan guarantees the authenticity of all products on sale. In addition, it guarantees also the highest quality of all materials used in manifacturing.