Garmin Fenix 5X Plus 010-01989-05 GPS Sports Watch
Garmin Fenix 5X Plus 010-01989-05 GPS Sports Watch Sapphire, Carbon Gray DLC Titanium with DLC Titanium Band is a ultimate multisport GPS watch with performance that puts the X in excellence.
First of all, the case measures 51 x 51 x 17,5 millimetres and is covered with sapphire crystal and fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover.
Morever, the smartwatch has a black titanium bracelet.
And, also, the 240 x 240 pixels display is sunlight-visible.
Lastly, the water pressure resistance is 330 ft (10 ATM).
First of all, the Garmin Fenix 5X Plus 010-01989-05 GPS Sports Watch technical specifications are as follows:
- Clock features: Time/date; GPS time sync; Automatic daylight saving time; Alarm clock; Timer; Stopwatch; Sunrise/sunset times.
- Sensors: GPS; GLONASS; Galileo; Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor; Barometric altimeter; Compass; Gyroscope; Accelerometer; Thermometer; Pulse Ox (with Acclimation).
- Daily smart features: Connectivity Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®; Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps); Smart notifications; Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only); Calendar; Weather; Controls smartphone music; Plays and controls watch music; Music storage Up to 1000 songs; Find my phone; Find my watch; VIRB® camera remote; Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™; Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile; Garmin Pay™.
- Safety and tracking features: LiveTrack; Group LiveTrack.
- Activity tracking features: Step counter; Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it); Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal); Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep); Calories burned; Floors climbed; Distance travelled; Intensity minutes; TrueUp™; Move IQ®; Fitness age (in app); All-day stress tracking.
- Fitness equipment/gym: Available gym activity profiles Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga; Cardio workouts; Strength workouts; Automatic rep counting.
- Training, planning and analysis features: GPS speed and distance; Customisable screen(s); Customisable activity profiles; Auto Pause®; Interval training; Advanced workouts; Downloadable training plans; Auto Lap®; Manual lap; Configurable lap alerts; VO2 max; Training status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend); Training load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC); Training effect (aerobic); Training effect (anaerobic); Customisable alerts; Audio prompts; Finish time; Virtual partner; Race an activity; Auto multisport activities; Multi-sport; Course guidance; Segments (Live, Garmin); Strava features (Beacon, live segments); Round-trip course creator (running/cycling); Trendline™ popularity routing; Touch and/or button lock; Hot keys; Auto scroll; Activity history on watch; Physio TrueUp.
- Heart rate features: HR zones; HR alerts; HR calories; % HR max; % HRR; Recovery time; Auto max HR; HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels) (with compatible accessory); Records heart rate while swimming (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™); HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices).
- Running features: Available run profiles; Running, treadmill running, trail running; GPS-based distance, time and pace; Running dynamics (with compatible accessory); Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length) (with compatible accessory); Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry) (with compatible accessory); Stride length (real time) (with compatible accessory); Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute); Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level); Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue) (with compatible accessory); Run workouts; Race predictor; Foot pod capable.
- Golfing features: Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide; Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green); Yardage to layups/doglegs; Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course) Automatic; Digital scorecard; Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit); Garmin AutoShot™; Auto CourseView updates; Green View with manual pin position; Hazards and course targets; TruSwing™ compatible; Round timer/odometer.
- Outdoor recreation features: Available outdoor recreation profiles; Hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, jumpmaster, tactical; Point-to-point navigation; Bread crumb trail in real time; Back to start; TracBack®; UltraTrac mode; Around Me mode; Elevation profile; Distance to destination; Barometric trend indicator with storm alert; ClimbPro™ ascent planner; Trail run auto climb; Vertical speed; Total ascent/descent; Future elevation plot; Preloaded topographical maps; Downloadable cartography support; Compatible with BaseCamp™; GPS coordinates; Projected waypoint; Sight 'N Go; Area calculation (via Connect IQ™); Hunt/fish calendar (via Connect IQ™); Sun and moon information (via Connect IQ™); Dual grid coordinates; XERO™ Locations.
- Cycling features: Available cycling profiles; Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon; Courses; Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor); Race an activity; Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal); FTP (Functional threshold power) (with compatible accessory); Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map); Compatible with Vector™ (power meter); Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters); Compatible with Varia Vision™ (head-mounted display); Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar); Compatible with Varia™ lights; Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor) (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors).
- Swimming features: Available swim profiles; Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running; Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories); Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly); Swim efficiency (SWOLF); Drill logging; Pool swim workouts; Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories); Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim) (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™).
In the box
Fenix 5X Plus:
- Fenix 5X Plus.
- Charging/data cable.
The product is new and will be shipped in the original Garmin box and its warranty.
Delivery times range from 2 to 10 days.
Gioielleria Pavan guarantees the authenticity of all products on sale and the highest quality of all materials used in manifacturing.