Garmin Fenix Chronos HR Steel 010-01957-02 Smart Sports Watch
Garmin Fenix Chronos HR Steel 010-01957-02 smart sports watch has a brushed steel bracelet.
First of all, the Garmin Fenix Chronos HR Steel 010-01957-02 technical specifications are as follows:
- Clock features: Time/date; Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stop watch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts; GPS time sync; Automatic daylight saving time; Alarm clock; Timer; Stopwatch; Chronograph; Sunrise/sunset times.
- Sensors: GPS; GLONASS; Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor; Barometric altimeter; Compass; Accelerometer; Thermometer.
- Daily smart features: Connectivity with Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®; Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps); Smart notifications; Calendar; Weather; Controls smartphone music; Find my phone; Find my watch; VIRB® camera remote; Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™; Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile.
- Activity tracking features: Step counter; Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it); Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal); Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep); Calories burned; Floors climbed; Distance travelled; Intensity minutes TrueUp™; Move IQ®; Fitness age (in app).
- Fitness equipment/gym: Available gym activity profiles Indoor Rowing.
- Training, planning and analysis features: GPS speed and distance; Customisable screen(s); Customisable activity profiles; Auto Pause®; Interval training; Advanced workouts; Downloadable training plans; Auto Lap®; Manual lap; Configurable lap alerts; VO2 max; Training status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend); Training load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC); Training effect (aerobic); Training effect (anaerobic); Customisable alerts; Audio prompts; Finish time; Virtual partner; Race an activity; Auto multisport activities; Multi-sport; Course guidance; Segments (Live, Garmin); Strava features (Beacon, live segments); LiveTrack; Group LiveTrack; Touch and/or button lock; Hot keys; Auto scroll; Activity history on watch.
- Heart rate features: HR zones; HR alerts; HR calories; % HR max; % HRR; Recovery time; Auto max HR; HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels) with compatible accessory; Records heart rate while swimming with HRM-Tri™ or HRM-Swim™; HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices).
- Running features: Available run profiles; Running, Treadmill Running, Trail Running; GPS-based distance, time and pace; Running dynamics; Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length) with compatible accessory; Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry) with compatible accessory; Stride length (real time) with compatible accessory; Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute); Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level); Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue) with compatible accessory; Run workouts; Race predictor; Foot pod capable.
- Golfing features: Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green); Yardage to layups/doglegs; Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course) Manual; Digital scorecard; Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit); Garmin AutoShot™; Green View with manual pin position; Hazards and course targets TruSwing™ compatible; Round timer/odometer.
- Outdoor recreation features: Available outdoor recreation profiles; Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Jumpmaster, Tactical; Point-to-point navigation; Bread crumb trail in real time; Back to start; TracBack®; UltraTrac mode; Elevation profile; Distance to destination; Barometric trend indicator with storm alert; Trail run auto climb; Vertical speed; Total ascent/descent; Compatible with BaseCamp™; GPS coordinates; Projected waypoint; Sight 'N Go; Area calculation (via Connect IQ™); Hunt/fish calendar (via Connect IQ™); Sun and moon information (via Connect IQ™); Dual grid coordinates.
- Cycling features: Available cycling profiles; Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon; Courses; Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor); Race an activity; Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal); FTP (Functional threshold power) with compatible accessory; Compatible with Vector™ (power meter); Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters); Compatible with Varia Vision™ (head-mounted display); Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar); Compatible with Varia™ lights; Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor) (ANT™).
- Swimming features: Available swim profiles; Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running; Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories); Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly); Swim efficiency (SWOLF); Drill logging; Pool swim workouts; Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, calories); Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim) with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™.
- Additional features: Connect IQ™ app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps) EXO™ antenna (GPS/GLONASS); ANT+®; Bluetooth® 4.0 LE; Weather Alerts; UltraTrac; tempe™ sensor support; TracBack; Ski features; Physiological measurements; SUP/Rowing.
In the Box
The package (Garmin Fenix Chronos HR Steel 010-01957-02) includes a kit consisting of:
- Garmin Fenix Chronos HR Steel 010-01957-02 sapphire watch with stainless steel band;
- Additional black sports wristband;
- USB/charger cable;
The product is brand new and will be shipped in the original Garmin box and its warranty.
Gioielleria Pavan guarantees the authenticity of all products on sale and the highest quality of all materials used in manifacturing.